Why Your Brand Should Be On #Pinterest [Infographic]
Posted by anisesmith
I have never made it a secret that I am always willing, ready and able to check out new Social Media Platforms. So needless to say I am loving Pinterest so if you are not on yet, you may want to make the dive.
A few things that I really love:
- Image Driven: Most people are very visual and it is amazing to see what your friends are pinning and repin the cool stuff. I am developing some favorite Pinners already because they pin really cool things. You can really get a peak into the personalities of people based on things that they pin.
- It is really fun! This is a great platform that allows people regardless of social savvy to have a bit of fun with social media.
- TRAFFIC! Yes I admit that it is really starting to be a huge traffic boom for me. I add blog images, link those images back to my blog and this has been really a boost for my blog traffic. I think as the popularity increases so will the traffic to my blog.
So overall this platform is fun, great for traffic and overall a For The Win Social Media Platform for all! Take a look at the Infographic below to see how popular it has become.
- How Much Of Your Time Is Spent On #Facebook? And #Pinterest? [Infographic] (anisesmithmarketing.com)
- The Content Marketing Explosion [INFOGRAPHIC] (anisesmithmarketing.com)
About anisesmithAnise Smith has a Masters Degree in Internet Marketing from Full Sail University. She is President and Director of Anise Smith Marketing which specializes in New Media Marketing Strategies such as Mobile Web, QR code Products, Virtual World Integration and more. She has clients primarily focused in the entertainment and music industries which include music producers, artists, managers and booking agents. Anise is also the Digital Marketing Specialist of a Full services healthcare Company, located in Cherry Hill, NJ. She uses her healthcare and pharmaceutical marketing background to implement cutting edge digital marketing strategies that merge traditional and digital mediums. She is in charge of creating and implementing marketing strategies for seven internal health services brands. Her strategy for a new media marketing mix includes digital marketing, social media optimization, web analytics, video creation/editing, eCommerce platforms, mobile web readiness, custom CMS driven iFrame pages, custom branded WordPress layouts, building traditional/digital brand awareness and more. Her ultimate goal is to merge traditional marketing with digital marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, increase exposure and potentially increase sales online and offline within the health care services industry. She also works as an advocate for a soon to be non profit organization which provides college and educational resources for inner city kids, Urban Freshman. When she is not online she is a rabid Philadelphia EAGLES Fan, closet Foodie and single mom to a miniature male version of herself.
Posted on February 21, 2012, in Branding, Marketing, Pinterest and tagged Anise Smith, Business, Facebook, Information graphics, Internet Marketing, Marketing and Advertising, Marketing strategy, Pinterest, Social Media, Web 2.0, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.