Facebook and Social Media has literally touched every area of the lives of most people, even those that don’t realized it. As an Internet Marketer I view it as a totally positive thing. What’s not to love.
Well recently Facebook has been under a bit of fire and there have been some statistics that report a negative impact on kids school work due to Facebook usage. I am pleased to report that maybe it is not quite as bad as we originally thought. Take a look at the infographic below to give you the facts.
- Has Education Jumped the Shark (AniseSmithMarketing.com)
- Mobile Phones and College Students (AniseSmithMarketing.com)
- Technology, Social Media and Higher Education (AniseSmithMarketing.com)
- How The Internet Has Changed Education (AniseSmithMarketing.com)
- College The Facebook Effect (AniseSmithMarketing.com)
- Does Technology And Social Media Aid Cheaters (AniseSmithMarketing.com)