I have never made it a secret that I am always willing, ready and able to check out new Social Media Platforms. So needless to say I am loving Pinterest so if you are not on yet, you may want to make the dive.
A few things that I really love:
- Image Driven: Most people are very visual and it is amazing to see what your friends are pinning and repin the cool stuff. I am developing some favorite Pinners already because they pin really cool things. You can really get a peak into the personalities of people based on things that they pin.
- It is really fun! This is a great platform that allows people regardless of social savvy to have a bit of fun with social media.
- TRAFFIC! Yes I admit that it is really starting to be a huge traffic boom for me. I add blog images, link those images back to my blog and this has been really a boost for my blog traffic. I think as the popularity increases so will the traffic to my blog.
So overall this platform is fun, great for traffic and overall a For The Win Social Media Platform for all! Take a look at the Infographic below to see how popular it has become.
- How Much Of Your Time Is Spent On #Facebook? And #Pinterest? [Infographic] (anisesmithmarketing.com)
- The Content Marketing Explosion [INFOGRAPHIC] (anisesmithmarketing.com)